We’re looking for an awesome Interactive Project Manager in downtown Chicago. The project manager will produce, schedule, and coordinate all aspects of one of the organization’s websites. In addition, he/she will work on interactive marketing projects including video, mobile, apps, email marketing, SEO, SEM, community building, and social media. This is a great opportunity to work with cross-functional teams on a variety of projects.
• Work with cross-functional teams including internal departments, interactive agency and technology
• Manage all aspects of a project (requirements gathering, business and user requirements, legal review, dependencies, budgets, schedules, etc.) from planning through execution
• Manage project risk and scope creep
• Plan and prioritize all deliverables and resources for projects for the site’s operations, growth and maintenance such as website fixes, functional enhancements, 3rd party integrations and other initiatives to support various channels such as email, search, marketing, social media, etc.
• Manage user generated content and address user inquiries with the customer service team when necessary
• Project management experience in a B2C environment is highly desirable
• Experience managing projects involving complex interactive website development, design and architecture including video, mobile, apps, SEO, SEM, community building, social media, third party applications and platforms, etc. is desired
• Experience managing relationships with external partners and agencies such as interactive agencies, advertising agencies, email service provider, etc.
• Knowledge of website analytics. Experience with Omniture or Unica is a plus
• Background in user-centric design and understanding of design best practices is desired
• Excellent writing skills and ability to produce project documentation, business requirements and documentation and functional specifications
• Understanding of both agile and waterfall methodologies alongside strong problem-solving and logical reasoning abilities is preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite required; Microsoft Project knowledge a plus.
• Experience with advocacy programs is a plus
• Bachelor's degree required