Web/Digital Project Manager
Responsible for development and management of communication and executive reporting strategies and execution of related deliverables to support the implementation of all Web & Digital Services projects. Individual will be required to efficiently and effectively understand, analyze, and improve operations and business processes. Manage all aspects of internal and external stakeholders project requests.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Act as a senior leader for each assigned functional/business area enforcing good work behaviors, effective delivery and ethical decision making
• Establish an advisor role with project/campaign managers and business leaders and providing consistent relationship management
• Provide technical project management leadership in the Design, Build, Implementation, and Delivery of web and digital solutions and associated technologies.
• Actively communicates with internal and external resources to ensure that web and digital initiatives meet business, schedule, and cost objectives.
• Establishes structure and format for project status of all projects to be reported to executive leadership
• Function as the primary liaison for internal and external stakeholders for digital projects
• Delivers superior, consistent project oversight for assigned communication and change management projects/clients
• Collaborates with the Sr. Director of Web/Digital Strategy to map-out the digital roadmap
• Responsible for tracking development resource deliverables utilizing 30/60/90 sprint cycles, prioritized by leadership to meet project timelines
• Collaborates with Business Owners, Project Managers, and Marketing campaign team members to assure successful delivery of high quality products
• Defines, develops and implements effective web and digital development processes that support continuity of operations and align with industry best practices
• Collaborates and engages with members of the Marketing team in defining and developing project requirements and LOE for approved Marketing project initiatives.
• Ensures web and digital properties meet project requirements as well as comply with regulatory standards
• Demonstrated ability to lead initiatives within a technical and non-technical setting
• Demonstrated ability to work with individuals at all levels of the organization
• Experience acting as the liaison between business and web/digital staff
• Experience supervising or playing a role within the systems development lifecycle
• Experience managing and/or delivering Web/Digital solutions
• Strong analytical skills and ability to think outside the box
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Ability to frame decisions based on key organizational metrics such as business impact, ROI, etc.
• 3-5 years of experience as a business operations manager, project manager, consultant and/or business analyst with an information technology background
• History of leading and delivering successful web-based projects through a full project lifecycle and sprint release cycle
• 3+ years’ experience of delivering enterprise information technology solutions
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Web/Digital Project Manager