Our client is a leading academy in its industry, providing leadership and promoting excellence to members across the country. They are looking for a Web & Content Manager to join their ever-growing London team. There is a permanent and contract opportunity here.
• To ensure that content of Academy websites is accurate, up to date, and represents the breadth of activities, working with the wider communications team and staff across the Academy.
• To coordinate, commission, develop and edit relevant and engaging new content for the Academy websites, including written, visual and audio-visual content.
• To manage the content architecture of the Kentico Content Management System (CMS) in liaison with the IT team.
• To recommend updates to the content and content architecture of Academy websites, in line with the Academy’s strategic communications objectives and activities.
Maintaining and raising the Academy’s profile online
• To oversee the quality and accuracy of Academy websites, You Tube channel, Wikipedia page and their compliance with visual identity and editorial style.
• To act as co-ordinator and contact for the content editors, ensuring that quality and style and proper use of the CMS is maintained, in liaison with the IT team.
• To work with the wider communications team to raise the Academy’s profile online, including through search engine optimisation.
Tracking and evaluation
• To track and report on site metrics.
• To use these insights to inform plans for future website and content development.
• To work collaboratively with the wider communications team to share knowledge and align all communications activity.
• To provide additional support across the full range of communications activities, as reasonably requested.
• To actively encourage a culture that recognises and values diversity.
We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated individual with experience and skills in web content management, writing and editing for the web, content development and site management. As well as writing/developing, editing, and proofreading site content, you will work with our IT team to maintain, update and develop the site architecture, and coordinate website updates from staff across the Academy. Ideally you will have a thorough understanding on UX and IA and design principles.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs