START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 5 MONTHS (plus possible extensions)
LOCATION: SAN FRANCISCO
** A FORTUNE 500 RETAIL COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL WEBSITE MANAGER! **
You will be managing 2 direct reports:
o Main resource for an assistant site manager and own the full website experience.
o Resource for a seasoned production manager and help problem-solve when needed.
o Will be reporting directly to the Senior Vice President of the brand.
Responsible for the management of the entire website experience and marketing pertaining to:
Website Merchandising + Strategic Execution – Manage, strategize and ensure execution of all merchandising and marketing tactics for the website.
• Plan and strategize with the Asset Site Manager the website layout, hierarchy, and marketing for seasonal launches as well as in-season refreshes.
• Ensure that all key milestones and holidays are supported.
• Provide strategic direction to Asst Site Manager and Graphic Designer to create all website marketing needs to support promotional and seasonal marketing initiatives.
• Merchandise/Re-Merchandise the website to support marketing needs and in reaction to business needs, leveraging analysis and reporting to drive decision-making.
• Ensure on site search is optimized for top searched keywords.
Email and Marketing Execution - Manage and execute on all deliverables pertaining to the Promotional and Marketing calendars, including all emails and external marketing. Maintain, distribute and communicate Promo Calendar and Marketing Calendar weekly.
• Plan and build schedules to support the Marketing Calendar.
• React to changing business needs by making recommendations to the Promo and Marketing Calendars.
• Hold all team members accountable for executing the Marketing Calendar.
• Pass Marketing Calendar monthly to Finance Manager for accurate forecasting.
• Provide strategic direction to Graphic Designer to create all marketing needs to support all types of email campaigns: batch and blast, cross-brand, reactivation, prospect, browse, auto-triggered, auto-transactional, friends + family, anniversary, ETE, etc.
• Coordinate creation of all marketing taglines and subject lines with Social/PR Manager.
• Test and approve all emails prior to launch.
• Plan, communicate and approve all details for site-wide campaigns needing external search support.
Catalog Production – Be a mentor to and assist with any problem-solving needed from the production manager in order to execute the production of the catalog and digital assets.
• Develop Seasonal Photo Shot Lists and ensure that all web and marketing needs are being met
• Provide oversight to the seasonal Catalog Creative budget
• Participate in the catalog proofing process
• Manage Internet Creative budget, process web invoices, reforecast web budget monthly with Finance Manager.
• 7-10 years eCommerce experience.
• Strong computer skills, including advanced Excel skills, and word processing applications.
• Detail-oriented. Strong organizational, prioritization, scheduling and multi-tasking skills.
• Strong project management skills.
• Experience with balancing budgets and vendor invoicing.
• Able to make timely decisions, anticipate problems, and provide creative solutions.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Action-oriented and full of energy for challenges.
• Entrepreneurial spirit and team player.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs