TITLE: Web Producer
START DATE: 4/10/17
CONTRACT LENGTH: 6 months+
LOCATION: San Francisco
** A FORTUNE 500 FASHION RETAILER IS LOOKING FOR A WEB PRODUCER FOR THEIR INTERNATIONAL TEAM **
• Responsible for producing all marketing content.
• The producer schedules key marketing milestones and ensures activities, deliverables and approvals are aligned with the delivery schedule.
• Owns the creation of the seasonal plan, specific to site content and marketing creative.
• Works with Senior Producer and cross-functional teams to determine most effective processes to execute the plan.
• Partners with cross-functional teams (especially marketing, creative, WCD) to ensure accurate and timely execution of seasonal messaging.
• Oversees production process from creative brief through to delivery of content.
• Calendars and leads all reviews.
• Continually assesses business processes for effectiveness and improvement.
• Works with Senior Producer to drive and implement change.
• Excellent oral, written communication and interpersonal skills, as well as an ability to work effectively with all levels within the organization.
• Project management experience.
• Must have produced high-level business plans and schedules for variety of cross-functional teams.
• Ability to influence and coordinate activities among cross-functional, cross-branded teams.
• Ability to work effectively with creative teams especially.
• Highly process-oriented with superior skills in defining business processes.
• Self-motivated with the ability to work well independently and within a multi group setting.
• BA/BS required. 3-5 years experience.
• 3 years (minimum) experience in driving detailed project plans, business process enhancements and high-level project management.
• 1 year of online experience
• Past experience producing website content preferred
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
TITLE: Web Producer