RESPONSIVE DESIGN || ECOMMERCE
START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: Monday-Friday || 3+ Months (Intention to extend! Based on performance)
OUR FORTUNE 500 ECOMMERCE CLIENT IS IN NEED OF A WEB DESIGNER!
The Designer will be responsible for concept development and innovative creative solutions for all digital marketing strategies. This individual will take projects from brainstorm phase through launch for a host of marketing vehicles including email, mobile and desktop web properties. In this role the Designer will frequently be tasked with delivering multiple creative solutions to complex business problems, while partnering closely with other Designers, Marketers, Merchants, Content Developers and the UI/UX teams.
• Design elevated and effective site and email experiences
• Design materials that enhance the brand and the overall customer experience
• Drive innovation with editorial approach
• Ensure the designs work within a responsive design system, develop and maintain guidelines for our customer-facing applications keeping in mind the brand look-and-feel.
• Concept stories that work across digital platforms and transition them into final production-ready layouts
• Follow brand standards and actively develop graphic standards
• Present work to the leadership team
• Work with Jr. Designer to carry through the execution of design layouts
• Effectively communicate functionality and strategy to web-content-developers
• Work closely and collaborate with cross-functional teams including marketing, production, photo, and merchandising
• BA/BFA in Graphic Design or equivalent
• 5 + years of design experience, design for social media is a plus..
• Must have a portfolio that demonstrates an elevated sense of design
• Experience successfully partnering and directing visual UX designers to execute a final responsive design
• Knowledge of the software development process and ability to communicate well with software development teams
• Strong project management skills and ability to function as project leader influencing others as well as individual contributor. Able to work well in cross-functional teams
• Extremely detail-oriented, flexible and able to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment simultaneously contributing to multiple projects each with aggressive development schedules.
• Strong communication skills. Able to present concepts in a clear and convincing manner to a broad range of audiences – from executives to software developers.
• Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
Requisition #: 5652633
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs