A Fortune 100 Athletic Apparel and Footwear Company based in Beaverton, OR is looking for a Voice of the Consumer Analyst to join their Global Consumer Services team.
The Voice of the Consumer Analyst for Global Consumer Services role is integral to the capabilities needed that allows us to drive insights into action faster and at scale. This role, in conjunction with our cross-category partners will help accelerate our greatest opportunities and put decision-making closer to the consumer, across the company, so we can move at the speed of the marketplace.
To do this job, you will need a unique combination of arts and science attributes. As a subject matter expert in all things of the brand, your knowledge and passion will help us identify trends that will remove consumer friction and providing data driven solutions. You will provide recommendations and feedback to our stakeholders to amplify the consumer experience while continually keeping yourself up to date on current market and competitor trends.
• Analyze consumer engagements (calls, chat, email, surveys) to identify trends and/or patterns to derive insights that impact .com as well as company-wide strategies
• Utilize statistical natural language processing to mine unstructured data to identify of key drivers of consumer contacts and contact center key performance indicators
• Create scenario models that allow for the understanding of the business impact of decisions and recommendations; validate that results make sense in the context of the business
• Provide recommendations based on key performance metrics, consumer engagements market trends to help drive premium consumer engagement and digital strategy
• Develop and maintain reports for necessary stakeholders; identify trends and opportunities to reduce costs and improve process
• Lead research and analytical work to identify, resolve and implement solutions to key business issues that arise
• Communicate status of projects to all stakeholders regularly and track stakeholder feedback
• Ability to work independently in fast-paced environment, balancing multiple projects with tight deadlines
• Support the Business Insights Director in the summarization of results that will be provided to senior management and key stakeholders
• Related work experience in customer/consumer service preferred
• Familiar with consumer, market and major retailer’s current trends
• Detail orientated and intrinsic passion toward success and high-quality delivery Strong sense of ownership and accountability
• Capable of making sound business decisions and quickly understanding new information and situations
• Logical reasoning, troubleshooting and creative problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication skills with an eye for detail and accuracy
• Proficient with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, & Power Point)
• Experience in a contact center environment is a bonus