A global beauty/skincare brand is looking for a Visual/UX Designer who will work collaboratively on all digital projects. This role is a 50/50 split between Visual and UX Design.
This is a hands-on design position, responsible for worked with the Digital Creative Director on creating wireframes, designing experiences for the customer journey on the eCommerce site, developing concepts and layouts from scratch as well as expanding a brand identity in the digital space, including the design of websites, email blasts and digital media.
The candidate will also have the ability to work independently and manage projects from start to finish Collaborates and communicates with the Digital Creative Director, Developers, and Project Manager on digital concepts, development of brand ideas, and execution of Digital creatives:
- Works with the Creative Director and Digital team to concept and build digital solutions for Kiehls.com - design custom user experiences through the Kiehl's website and eCommerce journey to check out
- Works with the Brand Team and Digital Creative Director to make sure there’s brand consistency across media
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment, and be a self-motivated, collaborative team player.
- Must have great attention to detail and be able to multi-task
- Must be able to take direction well and follow brand guidelines
- Love for skincare/beauty a plus
- Portfolio of digital/interactive work, including wireframes, application prototypes, concepts website, eCommerce and emails
- 4+ years of experience producing interactive/digital creative solutions
- A bachelor’s degree in Design or a related subject, or the equivalent work experience
- Strong knowledge and understanding of usability, information architecture, UX and responsive design principles
- Good understanding and knowledge of current trends in digital/social media
- Knowledge of design disciplines such as, typography, grids, imagery and color theory
- Skilled on Adobe Creative Suite, HTML, CSS, Sketch