In this role you will:
· Analyze product and marketing requirements, customer feedback, site metrics and usability study findings to create customer-focused designs.
· Develop and maintain conceptual wireframes, high-fidelity mockups, information architecture diagrams, interaction specifications and prototypes for new and existing products
· Create beautiful visual designs from wireframes/mockups with an eye to typography, color theory and ‘the right design for the right product’.
· Present design work to the user experience team, product team, and website management for review and feedback
· An online portfolio of your work is required. Please add your online portfolio link at the top of your resume when you apply.
· 3 years of professional design experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, or similar role
· Posses a strong visual design and user experience skill set including strategy, information architecture, and design aesthetic
· Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience
· Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Fireworks, Visio or Omnigraffle, and Dreamweaver
· Experience working in a collaborative team and working directly with developers for implementation of designs
· Ability to work gracefully and have a bias for action in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment
· Ability to drive the design review cycle and close on design requirements with limited supervision
· Familiarity with the technical considerations needed when designing for mobile spaces
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs