The candidate will be primarily working on the redesign project and to help build design library
1. Visual Design – experience building and maintaining design library
2. Interaction Design
3. Either Gaming, Entertainment, or eCommerce Industy
We are looking for an experienced Visual / UI Designer with strong visual design background to join the User Experience (UX) team. In the role, you’ll be working with a small team to drive future vision and explore concepts for multiple platforms.
• Develop innovative and engaging interactions and visual designs for multiple platforms.
• Develop and iterate on sketches, storyboards, wireframes, task flows, use cases, mock-ups, and prototypes – whatever it takes to communication your designs effectively.
• Initiate and respond to ideas for innovation/improvements based on research, analysis, and competitive reviews
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams as well as the greater UX team throughout the design process
• Collaborate harmoniously with multiple stakeholders to synthesize and incorporate feedback appropriately with equanimity and a user-centered focus
• Collaborate with front-end developers to create prototypes
• Procure buy-in with stakeholders early and often
• Conduct competitive audits and research to stay ahead of competition
• At least 6+ years experience as an interactive visual designer and 3+ years as an interaction designer.
• Expert level skills in Adobe Creative Suite and any other associated design tools
• Expert skills in graphic design, with an eye for typography, palette development, intuitive layout, and a pixel-level attention to detail
• Ability to sketch or quickly create mock-ups to communicate design ideas
• Experience in agile methodology and working closely with the immediate scrum team on a day-to-day basis
• Experience in responsive design
• Experience in lean UX
• Well-rounded understanding of online usability best practices
• Excellent understanding of user experience design for the web, technology trends, demonstrable design skills, and ability to show relevant work
• Experience with Native app design for iPhone, Android and/or mobile web
• Excellent interpersonal skills and presentation skills, including the ability to communicate effectively in small and large groups and defend your design decisions
• Must be a self starter that can create schedules and define scope of work even when there are no clear requirements and direction
• E-Commerce experience. Entertainment industry experience a plus
• Solid grasp of web and mobile design principles and a good understanding of front-end web technologies
• A team player who can easily adapt in a rapidly changing environment
• Passion for events, fans, and the fan experience – tell us what you’re a fan of!
• Sense of humor a big plus
• Agency or start-up experience preferred
• Bachelor's or higher degree in Graphic Design, Interactive Design, Interaction Design or related field
Must be prepared to submit work product samples prior to interview. Please include details of your responsibilities and accomplishments for each of the samples provided.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs