This AI team was formed to work directly with 3rd party clients to create unique solutions in the Ambient Intelligence, Business Intelligence and Conversational Intelligence areas of focus. Our Design and Ethics team is a highly collaborative, creative, and diverse group of designers, researchers, and UX PMs. We are looking for a visual/UI designer to add value to our current team. You must have a can-do attitude, be willing jump into anything, learn as you go, and have a ton of fun along the way. We set a high bar, cultural and team fit play as important role as skills and talent.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Producing concept models, visual comps, screen-flows, and other artifacts required to develop and evolve the user experience
• Shipping designs for software development on time and at high quality
• Working to ensure the visual design aligns or evolves the brand
• Building consensus around design direction
• May be some production in this role.
• Some understanding of interaction design principles and process (conceptual modeling, heuristics, patterns, usability, etc.)
• 5 years agency/client side UI Design experience
• Deep understanding of visual design principles and process (typography, iconography, branding, composition, color, layout, etc.)
• Experience with and understanding of a variety of design, project management, and development processes and methodologies including agile development
• Demonstrable ability to work confidently with Program Management, Development, Product Planning, Brand, Marketing, and User Research
• Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, and organizational skills
• Expertise with Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, and related tools
• Experience with Chatbot/Virtual Assistant/Conversational UI a plus!