Great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives our client to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So you can change how people work and live. As a Visual/UI Designer, you know what it takes to communicate a message through visual language. If you are passionate about creating the connective fabric that ties our services to the solutions we provide for clients, we’d like to meet you.
Projects you'll work on include complex web and mobile applications.
• Provide excellent consultation when meeting, collaborating, and brainstorming with clients and authors to understand and interpret needs.
• Strong design aesthetic to creatively communicate through illustration a story, message, idea, process, or methodology in both composition and color application.
• Strong conceptual thinker with the ability to translate researched information into visually stimulating and intellectually engaging typography, infographics, process models and diagrams, iconography, and custom illustration.
• Transitioning easily between multiple topics and aesthetics.
• Incorporating feedback from consultation with clients to redefine an idea and include new ideas as appropriate.
• Ensuring timely delivery of graphics per assigned delivery date.
• Strong written and oral communications skills.
• Proficiency using Adobe Creative Suite, with an emphasis on InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
• Strong experience with Visual/UI design experience in an agency or consulting organization.
• Minimum 4 years of experience delivering interface design solutions for various clients, including highly detailed annotated wireframes and user flows within complex web or mobile applications
• An intimate relationship with Adobe Creative Suite and rapid prototyping tools like Axure or Basalmiq
• Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat Pro & Microsoft Office Suite
• Bachelor of Arts in Graphic Design or related field.
• High capacity for design thinking, along with a general understanding of and appreciation for experience design, strategy and innovation.
• Understanding of technology platforms that support user experiences.
• Demonstrable understanding of technical, creative and development project lifecycles.
• Excellent communication skills, including the ability to communicate in a clear, consistent and transparent manner.
• Passionate and enthusiastic about excellence and attention to detail to ensure quality is delivered in every output.
• Extremely organized, analytical, and dynamic.