Our client, a global consulting company, is looking for a Visual UI Designer to join their talented creative team. This designer will work with clients on a project engagement basis to conceptualize and execute visual design solutions for a variety of marketing and product user interface assignments. This visual designer will create compelling and engaging interactive experiences: page and applications screen layouts, assets and functional specifications for development. The layouts work as a cohesive interactive experience at the point of user decision making. Each asset conveys and supports the brand as well as the specific purpose of a product or service.
The designer will collaborate with art directors, project managers, user experience architects, content writers, producers and developers to create creative assets aligned to the company business needs, digital branding and overall web strategy. Understanding and adherence to brand standards as well as conveying the specific purpose of products or services is expected. Excellent communications skills and an ability to handle multiple projects on a tight schedule are essential.
- Significant and proven experience in digital design
- Executes against the current corporate design standards
- Effectively communicates ideas to our visitors employing layout, expressive typography, meaningful imagery, expressive modern illustration, data visualization
- Creates an experience that communicates, compels, inspires and persuades the visitor to take action
- Develops assets that clearly communicate complex products and services offerings with compelling imagery
- Exercises exceptionally effective teaming skills in a dynamic and sometimes intense environment
- Collaborates and communicates with sponsors and managers as well as creative, production and technical team members.
The ideal candidate has
- web production experience
- interactive agency experience
- active experience (not just classroom or theory) with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- a rich and varied portfolio
- proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud.
Skills and abilities
The following skills are necessary for this job. Proficiency level ranges from 1-5 (low to high).
- Design 5
- Illustration 4
- Communication skills 5
- Ability to work in a deadline oriented environment 5
- Organizational skills 5
- Presentation skills 4
- Photoshop, Illustrator 5