Our global financial & banking client seeks a talented and experienced Visual Designer to join our team. The role starts as a 3-month engagement, with intention to extend to a long-term assignment and potential to convert to full time. The role is full time hours, on-site in NYC.
In this role, you will be part of a multi-disciplinary team of interaction and visual designers committed to developing the next generation cross-platform UI interfaces.
Your responsibilities will include being part of the design standards team. You will work across our various projects to ensure we are delivering a consistent experience to our users; you will identify and develop new patterns to meet any emerging design needs. In addition, you will work on marketing efforts to help communicate the launch of new products. You will be responsible for managing and delivering accurate and polished final assets for the public site.
You will be working in a fast-paced environment alongside our product and engineering teams to deliver all graphical assets and specs, including images, renderings, fonts, colors, icons, logos, etc., as well as focus on the design of mobile UI animations and transitions.
· 5+ years experience in visual design for digital experiences, though those with a publishing could be considered
· A skilled hand at visually simplifying complex information
· Excellent typography chops
· Ability to create detailed design specifications and mockups to communicate design intent
· Sharp design sensibilities, critical thinking, and an eye for details
· Strong organizational skills and an ability to handle multiple projects
· Ability to create accurate and polished final assets for digital consumption
· Good communications and interpersonal skills
· Proven ability to meet deadlines