• Collects page files for output, inputs technical information based on a single page summary provided by Art Directors i.e. sign number, print specs, dimensions and validates that all file specific data is consistent between artwork, sign list and approved prototypes. Runs script to support file templates.
• Utilizes current Digital Asset Management system to distribute released art files to all print vendors and International partners.
• Assists in creating and routing binders as needed.
• Helps maintain a library of all critical die-lines.
• Owns health and maintenance of the Image Archive database including data entry of all image keywords, downloading photo shoot hard-drives into the FileMaker library and working with outside suppliers to ensure all image versions are kept up-to date in the FileMaker tool.
• Closely monitors health of Creative Operations server and ensures that files are being properly stored, organized and archived.
• Support image retouching requests through collection of mechanical files of packaging art.
• Help proof retouched images to support image reviews by creative team.
• On point to support reactionary art releases after hours. Position will be from 12pm – 9pm to support late releases and prep for early morning releases.
• Reports to the Manager of Creative Operations
• 1-3 years retail experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Production or Business or equivalent experience
• Strong collaboration skills
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and the ability to re-prioritize quickly
• Ability to clearly communicate relevant information to partners, and leadership
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Flexibility and change agility
• Tools: experience with MAC, InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop a must
• Experience with FileMaker is a plus
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs