Function in the Marketing and Creative Operations department to ensure the success of the distribution and execution of Animation and Visual related programs. This will include managing the new store process, owning the online hotline system, managing all distribution lists and providing general department support.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES: ********PROFICIENT IN EXCEL IS A MUST!!!!!!!!********
1. Function as primary representative for field visual needs. Involves being responsible for responding to store requests for Animation collateral including graphic elements and props (Hotline). Partner with other team members to trouble shoot store needs as they arise.
2. Manage the new store opening process for all visual collateral. This impacts all new, relocation, expansion, and remodel stores both prior and post opening. Includes extensive interaction with outside vendors.
3. Responsible for collateral allocation for all stores. This includes creating distribution lists for all animations and all off cycle projects.
4. Manage skincare and fragrance retrofits collateral orders.
5. Represent team in cross-functional fixture meeting regarding collateral ordering needs.
6. Manage the department’s master distribution list. Interact with cross- functional partners to maintain the integrity of the department’s store profile data.
7. Post animation tracking and distribution lists to the Intranet.
8. Partner closely with Field Visual Team to ensure correct store allocation and assist with early store setups.
9. Track and process invoices and coop letters through internal trackers and email.
10. Create and issue weekly communications as needed via eplanner.
11. Support Sr. Production Manager and Production Manager projects.
1. Store Operations/Visual Merchandising and/or retail experience required.
2. Excel and Word proficiency a requirement, graphic applications are a plus.
3. High level of initiative, able to work independently on multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
4. Strong oral and written business communication skills.
5. Strong organizational, prioritizing, and analytical skills.
6. Detail oriented with a high degree of accuracy.
7. Strong interpersonal skills; good team player.
8. High energy level and positive approach to job and group responsibilities.
9. College degree required.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs