An exciting new team at this tech giant is hiring a visual product designer! If you're excited about expanding your design skills across visual, interaction, and motion design--they want to talk to you!!
They're looking for individuals who can visually marshal their intuition, experience and passion to articulate and deliver experiences that improve the ways our customers of tomorrow live, work and play. Expect a dynamic, fluid environment where collaboration, communication, creativity (and Hi-Chews) are key.
As a Visual Product Designer you’ll help ideate and design breakthrough experiences and creative solutions that impact how millions of people use these products and services every single day. You should have a fresh design aesthetic with an impeccable eye for graphic and interactive design, typography, color and motion expressed through a confident mixing of 2D and 3D approaches. We need a Visual Product Designer who can pick up wireframes and make them come to life with creative visual prowess.
We’re looking for a designer who can bring delightful visual experiences across multiple form factors and fully capable of communicating your ideas using a wide variety of methods.
You will work closely with our studio Art Director along with other fantastic designers (UX, Visual, Motion, 3D, Research) to push the vision of the product.
- Collaborate and assist in the production of art targets, redlines, comps, flows, explorations, vision demos and prototypes which establish and drive product-wide concepts, brand narratives, and experience value propositions.
- Bring your passion for visual innovation and creative exploration each and every day.
- Collaborate and provide feedback to other artists and designers on the team
- Work closely and iteratively with developers to ensure design quality, accuracy and consistency
- A history of designing delightful interactive experiences (web + mobile)
- Confident ability to create concept art, storyboards, sketches, animatics, assemble reference and mood boards
- Experience working on a multi-disciplinary team of designers and developers
- Self-motivated and comfortable with the ambiguities inherent in incubation work
- Knowledge of human-centered design approaches and interaction design methodologies
- Strong brainstorming skills, from participation to execution
- 3+ years of experience as a Visual or Interactive Designer, but fresh exciting design is more important than years of experience!
- You’re familiar with design sites and resources such as Behance, 99U, It’s Nice That, Creative Mornings, Flipboard, Dribble and Giffy
- You’re super hungry to make something that will truly change the world
- You lead with kindness
- You know who Jon Snow’s father is