Drive the timely development of high quality, innovative displays for our client. Responsibilities include delivering 3D renderings of all fixtures globally, writing creative briefs, visual requests, trafficking artwork and planograms, managing production timelines, meeting deadlines and budget requirements. This position also coordinates merchandising standards and support to the field teams. Participate in regular meetings with internal teams to achieve strategic alignment.
- Ability to work cross functionally with all departments on a global scale.
- Monitors development, schedules meetings and presentations to ensure that deadlines are met and budgets maintained.
- Partner with Director of Visual Merchandising on the day to day business, product launches, and store design.
- Maintain comprehensive 3D rendering packages for use internally and externally.
- Oversee the creation and timely distribution of merchandising guidelines, seasonal guidelines, and planograms.
- Mock up ideas at partial or full scale in preparation for weekly merchandising meeting review.
- Support rapid growth of flagship stores, new shop in shops, and global expansion of all gondola systems.
- Work closely with creative and operations to set and meet deadlines.
- Coordinate and oversee each phase of development including external routes for approval of in-store layouts, both design and artwork, including obtaining legal approval when needed.
- Develop strong relationships with vendor partners globally.
- Provide support to corporate events, PR events, and Sales meetings.
- Must be able to manage the entire process from start to finish.
- 2-4+ years of VM experience preferably in cosmetics or skincare
- Must have a college degree' Understanding of the merchandising design and productions process
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Strong strategic and project management skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Proactive problem solver
- Proficiency in MS Office, Creative Suite, 3D rendering
- Technical drawing highly preferred