The Visual Merchandising Specialist, within the Client's Channel Marcom group, will focus on preparing tools and guides focused around seasonal reset. As products refresh, so do all of the touch-points along the customer journey. The Visual Merchandising Specialist will take established strategies, and adapt them to a variety of executions. Channel Marcom is a highly collaborative environment, and it will be the responsibility of this role to ensure seamless communication occurs with all affected parties throughout the development cycle.
Position activities include but are not limited to:
• Accessories layouts – following high level strategies, lay out specific assortments by fixture type
• Client Shop Wing Wall assortment layouts and planning
• Product layouts and updates – following high level strategies, lay out specific assortments by fixture type
• Price ticket management – ensure planogram information is communicated to 2D producers to cover all seasonal touch-points
• Client Premium Reseller planogram review and strategy validation – take high level seasonal strategies and ensure individual stores are laid out appropriately
• Guide updates – focus on updating route to market guides with new seasonal merchandising
• Draft/Final Planogram strategy validation – review POG documents to ensure strategy accuracy
The individual for this role needs to have a strong knowledge of visual merchandising principles and be able to adapt that knowledge to a consumer electronics environment. Communication, process management, and detailed follow-through are attributes critical to this role.
A minimum of 5 years in visual merchandising is required. Additionally, the ability to easily identify and articulate visual merchandising best practices or opportunities is essential.