*Portfolio must be included with the resume via a link or a website.*
Top Daily Responsibilities:
- Create visual assets for use in presentations, websites, videos, learning platforms and in other communication tools.
- Communicate complex ideas and processes visually through illustrations and motion graphics
- Work closely with UX team to better inform designs through users’ point of view
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), or minimum 5+ years equivalent practical experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in a related field as a motion graphic artist (ideal) or as a visual designer
- Well rounded portfolio of visual design execution, including illustration and motion graphics
- Experience collaborating with multidisciplinary teams
- Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities on tight deadlines without compromising quality
- Proven ability to solve problems visually
Nice to Have:
- Proficient with industry standard tools for design, prototyping and motion graphics (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, After Effects).
- Proven ability to act as a leader in communicating conceptual ideas and design rationale, all within a user-centered design process.
- Interaction design sensibility
- Familiarity with technical constraints and limitations as they apply to designing for platforms such as desktop and mobile, Android and iOS.
- Experience with HTML/CSS, user interface design or online learning creation is a plus