We are looking for someone to join the UX Team at UBS Wealth Management Americas to deliver innovative, elegant visual designs. This is a very team-oriented group that works hard at creating repeated, good experiences for our users. The core requirements for this position are to be able to work closely with others to create a final visual design for data-heavy applications with complex interactions, and also to be able to communicate these design to our technology partners in an easy-to-consume format. Need to be able to manage time efficiently across multiple projects.
• Work with senior UX researchers to create final visual designs based on research.
• Deliver User Interface Specifications along with actual UI code for developers to implement.
• Hi-fidelity prototyping in Axure for more complex usability testing
• Accompany UX researchers while out in the field performing research with users. This provides such great context when we ultimately will design the final screens.
• The ability to design elegant, simple user interface elements for complex financial applications on desktop, mobile and tablet
• Proficiency with Axure and the Adobe Creative Suite design applications such as Photoshop, Illustrator, etc. is required
• Responsive, HTML/CSS design aesthetic and working knowledge
• Think out of the box
• Typography and design knowledge is important
• Ability to deliver UI specifications for any user interfaces designed
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs