Our Client is expanding our Digital Product Design practice in Toronto. Digital Product Design
is craft-focused and we partner deeply with our clients to successfully evolve and bring
their digital products for their customers and employees to market.
You will work collaboratively with UX and Content Design teams, absorbing the project’s
needs, creating concepts, and evolving the client’s brand in an engaging way.
As a Visual Designer, you’ll be accountable for concepts, strategies, and visual design
artifacts at the project level.
What we’re looking for:
• Advanced command of standard design applications (i.e. Sketch, InVision,
Keynote, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign); experience with video editing, motion
graphics, and prototyping software is a plus.
• Advanced digital design portfolio with examples of mobile and touch work that
demonstrates conceptual problem solving and the ability to define look and feel
for integrated experiences.
• Advanced understanding of delivery methodologies with an emphasis on agile.
• Advanced ability to utilize feedback/direction from the Design Lead to generate
multiple design explorations and iterate those designs to the satisfaction of the
• Ability to speak comfortably and professionally in client presentations.
• 3-5 years of design experience.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Visual Design.
Fundamentals you’ll bring to the table:
• Ensure our work communicates clearly, is on brand, and delights users.
• Understand Visual Design as a discipline and a practice.
• Explain and discuss design decisions eloquently, and give design feedback.
• Contribute to the definition and creation of flexible, coherent design systems and
• Partner with design, technology, and project management to ensure the project
meets creative, strategy, and project objectives.
• Design mood boards, comps (with and without wireframes), concept sketches,
presentation decks, style guides, and storyboards. May also contribute content to
• Gather deliverables into client-ready presentations.
• Understand brand strategy and the organizational/political dynamics of assigned
brands, including the critical processes that drive them and the key players
involved. Translate or extend the brand identity system to digital touchpoints.