Hiring a Sr. Visual Designer with strong UI for a well know ecommerce company! This is a full time role, 4-6 months and ideally we would bring this person on for perm if things go well. We’re looking for someone who can collaborate with other UX designers and work in a fast paced team. We’re working on a huge website overhaul for a large e-commerce company. The person in this role will need to have a firm grasp of information architecture, user flowers and be able to offer sound advice on structure of the site. We’re looking for someone to design the overall interface of the website with our collaborative team.
In this role you’ll be designing web pages and other interactive content that’s intuitive, scalable, and user-friendly. As an active contributor to the development of the brand and its identity, you will be working closely with developers and other designers to produce high-quality creative work. The environment is much like a start-up, but with the added benefit of having the budget/presence of an enterprise.
You are resourceful and scrappy; someone who can arrive at the destination without needing turn-by-turn directions. You relish new challenges and have the tenacity to see them through. Most importantly, you have an opinion and know when to use it.
- Digital and website design experience
- A strong portfolio showcasing your abilities in visual design that shows off your systems design + thinking.
- Expert at photoshop, illustrator and indesign
- Abilities to work quickly and in a collaborative team
- Organized and efficient; a self-starter who meets deadlines head-on.
- Knowledge of Sketch and InVision, with proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite.
TO APPLY: Please share your resume, rate/hour and salary expectations. Please include a link to your online portfolio in order to be considered.