To continue blazing a trail of creativity and innovation, Verizon is seeking a super hero Sr. Graphic Designer to help design the future . That means you’ll be essential in shaping the product vision and emotional tone of our products, not just creating outlines and coloring in them in later. If you’re a creative zealot who loves crafting amazingly beautiful AND easily recognized designs for brands and various web screens, we want to meet you!
The visual designer will drive the identity and design of a variety of solutions for our Internet Software and Technologies group. The design includes but is not limited to, individual and multi-service branding, mobile and web visual treatment and design, marketing materials, and presentations.
*Required Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, meticulous and communicative. You must also be flexible and attentive to others feedback. You must be confident in your design, approach and reasoning. You must be familiar with all areas of the user experience development life cycle as well as web technologies. The candidate will work with Product Marketing, UI and functional areas of the product development team to deliver a multi-platform brand presence for the desktop and mobile markets.
Desired Skills & Experience
Here’s what we’re looking for...
* A portfolio demonstrating your best work and your visual design process
* 5+ years designing highly usable, elegant interfaces for web, desktop and mobile applications
* An expert eye for the little details that make or break a great design
* Stellar layout, color and typography skills with a fanatical attention to detail - down to the pixel!
* Strong proficiency with Illustrator and Photoshop.
* Ability to take constructive feedback on your work. No divas!
* Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Interaction Design, HCI, or equivalent work experience.
You should be great at...
* Crafting clean, contemporary designs that elegantly balance product and business requirements and achieve a distinct emotional tone
* Creating rapid prototypes to express your ideas in motion
* Knowing when and when not to be consistent
* Evangelizing conceptual ideas and design rationale for features
* Collaborating with engineers and QA to ensure the final product meets your design specs
**********Good Possibility of extending this assignment.*****************
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs