Temp to perm
Start date: ASAP
The User Experience team is inspire and inform design. We are a multi-disciplinary team of interaction designers, visual designers, user researchers, copywriters and web developers who collaborate closely with each other and with engineering and product management to create innovative, usable, great-looking products that people love to use.
As a Visual Designer, you will design delightful, polished products that excite users. Your work will involve designing interfaces that solve complex interactions with elegance and simplicity. You're ardent about technology and understand how to work alongside engineers, researchers, product managers and other designers throughout all stages of the product cycle. You can tell compelling stories about users and products to support your work.
Our team is focused on delivering totally new, world-class experiences for our customer's, so if you're a like minded genius with a talent for Visual Design, we would love to talk with you!
• Work collaboratively with Interaction Designers, UX Developers and Internal Product Managers, to develop pleasurable and leading-edge user interface designs for Our online marketing and social media tools
• Create visually appealing web application designs, which leverage color, flow, typography, iconography, and layout
• Help document and update design patterns and style guides in CTCT's pattern library and style guide
Requirements & Qualifications:
• Experience working for a SaaS product company designing cutting edge web applications
• A portfolio demonstrating intelligent problem solving with the ability to execute beautiful and usable interface designs
• A degree in a related field such as graphic design, visual communication or related professional experience
• 3 -5 years experience designing for the web
• Knowledgeable about email marketing and social media applications and tools; design of social media tools a plus
• Basic understanding of web design and user interaction best practices, usability techniques, and the technical capabilities and limitations of the web
• Understand interface and interaction design principles as they relate to web apps, desktop applications, handheld devices, and environments
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop and Fireworks for creating design comps.)
• Ability to design with current web technologies in mind, including HTML 5, CSS 3 and mobile platforms
• Excellent interpersonal skills, team player and good communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues when needed
Be prepared to show some pages or sites you feel proud have been involved with!
Our is revolutionizing the success formula for small organizations through affordable, easy-to-use Engagement Marketing™ tools that help create and grow customer relationships. More than 500,000 small businesses, nonprofits, and associations worldwide rely on Our to drive ongoing customer dialogs through email marketing, social media marketing, event marketing, and online surveys. All Our products come with unrivaled KnowHow, education, and free coaching with a personal touch, including award-winning customer support.
Our offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary and stock options. Our benefit package is comprehensive and includes Medical Insurance; Dental Insurance; Vision Insurance; 401(K); 529 College Savings Plan; Flexible Spending Accounts; Paid Vacation/Holidays; Short Term Disability; Long Term Disability; Tuition Reimbursement; Adoption Assistance; and, an exciting Stock Option Plan!
If you desire to make a difference, are committed to bringing the highest quality of service to our customers and are looking for a "once in a lifetime" opportunity, send us your resume and salary requirements for consideration.
We are not accepting employment agency referrals for this position.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs