A seasoned vetran, you craft experiences for any channel or platform. You are a leader in the creation of business and consumer product experiences for different channels and platforms, working with senior UX leaders and managers.
You draw on your thorough knowledge of the UX lifecycle (research, concepting, iterative design, testing) to help lead the definition and creation of innovative solutions that address customer needs and marry them with business goals in a scalable, strategic way.
• 3+ years’ experience as a Visual designer
• Experience with designing for mobile web and mobile apps
• Familiar with principles of design and user experience
• Strong sense of focus and attention to detail while working in a very fast-paced environment
• Must have a comfort level and flexibility for an iterative design process
• Ability to work in design files like Photoshop, Illustrator and Sketch
• Excellent organization and communication skills
• Create visual designs (e.g. comps, specs, layouts) for UX/UI projects across multiple platforms
• Create pixel perfect mockups
• Help ensure all production visuals are consistent across platforms
• Manage and deliver design projects in a timely manner
Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communications, or equivalent experience.
• Online portfolio of recent work, both live and screen grabs of interactive work
• Show the thought process on how you solved a problem.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs