Job Number: #6237
PLEASE NOTE: Please remember to include a link to an online portfolio when submitting the resume
What We’re Looking For:
First and foremost you are passionate about solving real-world visual design challenges. But of course you have a solid knowledge of visual design skills, processes and deliverables and know how to apply them to interactive products. You love color, typography, and a good sketch, and you’re willing to push creative boundaries.
You are a creative visual thinker who can successfully plan and prioritize your work, but you’re at your best in collaborative team environments. You have strong communication skills and can clearly articulate your design concepts to internal teams and clients.
You know how to shepherd your designs through the project lifecycle from hand sketch to final artwork. You pay close attention to detail and you’re willing to iterate, refine and polish the design to the end.
And finally, you love working with smart, talented, fun people in a creative atmosphere of collaboration doing the best work possible.
Desired Skills and experience
- Knowledge of typography, iconography, color, layout, data visualization, and brand systems
- Design experience for application-specific contexts- UI controls, iconography, device resolution
- Mastery of common visual design tools - pencils to pixels
- Design experiences for iOS, Android, modern web standards and microsoft platforms
- Ability to facilitate or participate in design ideation sessions
- Ability to work productively with engineering teams
- Exposure to scrum or agile development methodologies
- Interaction design or web development skills are a bonus
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Job Number: #6237