As a Visual Designer on the team, you will work closely with other UX designers in Austin and Los Angeles. You will be responsible for participating in the complete product development lifecycle and be ready to tackle challenging design problems and create compelling user experiences.
▪ Accountable for the overall quality of user experiences from a visual design perspective
▪ Provide creative direction from a visual perspective
▪ User experience point of contact with Marketing and Brand organizations (ensure experiences are brand-aligned where possible)
▪ Knowledge and experience with Standards-based design
▪ Work with a cross-functional team of designers, writers, and localization team members
▪ Facilitate design review sessions for senior or executive staff
▪ Communicate/Articulate design vision/strategy and rationale to key stakeholders
▪ Review estimated project hours for large scale projects and manage within budget
▪ Provide direction on style guides and associated design documentation
▪ Stay abreast of industry best practices for UX design and processes
• 5+ years of solid industry experience, creating successful user experiences for online companies.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in design related field.
• Solid working experience with appropriate design tools including Photoshop, Illustrator, Visio, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.
• Experience with international and localization design.
• Excellent communication, relationship management, analytical and interpersonal skills.
“Nice to have” skills
· Experience building ecommerce sites
· Mobile expertise across platforms
· Ability to work within small teams in a corporate environment
· Experience working on an Agile/Scrum team preferred but not required
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs