As a visual designer, you will work with creative leadership to shape the brand expression. You will create brands and experiences through the combination of technology and design. You will work collaboratively with designers, writers, motion designers, and producers. You are an individual with a well-rounded design and brand experience and a keen eye for typography and illustrations. Great attention to detail, and a strong portfolio in brand design and brand expressions in a wide variety of approaches from generative logo, c4d, motion, physical spaces.
Top 2 Daily Responsibilities:
• Conceptualizes and Creates branding from logo to visual systems, delivering a range of options and expressions
• Creating both digital, offline visual concepts as well as physical experiences for our key marketing experiences
• Learn the Client brand visual design frameworks, and be able to create extended program brands as well as brand experiences that are strategic and engaging.
• Synthesizing feedback from multiple sources and iterating rapidly on mockups
• Fulfilling several project requests simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines.
• Visual auditing and field research
• Online portfolio of work required
• 3+ years of experience in Brand design, Brand system design, visual design, digital design, motion design.
• Detail-oriented and organized, with strong design skills (production, presentation, etc.), layout, typography, and high graphic standards.
• Expert proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, and other print and web design tools
• Experience with digital image asset creation and manipulation.
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong typographic skills
• Best in class portfolio demonstrating top notch production design skills for web and mobile platforms.
• Solid understanding of how to create assets for multi-resolution platforms using industry standard software packages, such as Adobe Creative Suite.
• Significant organizational and process skills
• Experience in c4d, open frameworks and processing are icing on the cake