Our client in the Energy Corridor is seeking a Visual Designer to work on a Power BI tool and who has experience with data visualization.
In your role as a visual designer, your day-to-day tasks will consist of creating visually engaging, innovative and functional mobile and Web products. Your ability to bring your vision and concepts to life will not only be welcomed but celebrated.
One of the key aspects of your role is a thorough understanding of the right balance between business, design and our customers and serving our brand’s purpose, business missions and customer needs.
As our visual designer, your responsibilities will include areas of design such as typography, iconography, color, space and texture. You will use your knowledge, expertise and skills in all these fields to help our users successfully navigate and become comfortable with our products.
More responsibilities in detail:
- Present the user-interface visually so that information is easy to read, easy to understand and easy to find.
- Prepare work by gathering information and materials.
- Generate clear ideas, concepts and designs of creative assets from beginning to end.
- Work collaboratively with other designers to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and user-experience.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team that includes engineers, product managers in order to create simple, easy-to-use software.
- Translate client business requirements, user needs, technical requirements into designs that are visually enticing, easy to use, and emotionally engaging.
- Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in visual design field.
- Interpreting storyboards to tell visual stories that support learning.
- A minimum of four years of professional experience in designing brand identities, grid systems, editorial layouts and applications for web, desktop and mobile.
- The ability to refine other people’s ideas and come up with new ones to create a highly designed visual experience.
- Well organized, responsible and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver refined design in a short time.
- Self-learning, able to learn new tools quickly and work in a fast evolving environment.
- Proven ability delivering high quality designs to customers.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign and Sketch.
- Expert level skills in Photoshop, InvisionApp, UXPin and other relevant design tools.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience in the graphic design field.