Our client is a leader in gaming and entertainment experiences for customers worldwide. The experiences we create are for a diverse audience – from hard-core gamers to casual media-consumers across TV, PC, Web, and Mobile, and beyond. We partner closely with Engineering, Business, and other Design teams to envision, design, and deliver entertainment experiences that are simple and beautiful.
We seek a Visual Designer to help reshape the future of our recently launched platform as a premier destination for Game Broadcasting and Competitive Gaming. Together with our team of visual design, motion design, interaction design, and game design, you will help us think visually and craft artefact's that delight and engage our users. You are a starter and a finisher – someone who can inspire with concepts and can shepherd a design to ship. Above all, you have craft, whether through pixels or code, you can bring an experience to life that communicates and demonstrates the product. We are a design team with great passion for gaming and for gamers – join us and help shape the future of gaming.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Producing visual comps, screen-flows, and other artefact's required to develop and evolve the user experience
- Shipping designs for software development on time and at high quality
- Working with fellow designers, program managers, and developers to solve problems and enhance the overall user experience
- Working with brand designers to ensure the visual design aligns or evolves the brand
- Demonstrable success in designing across ecosystems and platforms (TV/console, PC, mobile, web, etc.)
- Deep understanding of visual design principles and process (typography, iconography, composition, color, layout, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, and organizational skills
- Expertise with current and emerging web technologies and design software packages (Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch, etc.)
- Experience with prototyping tools (Invision, Framer, Processing, Unity, etc.)
- A minimum of a BA/BS degree in Graphic Design, Communication Design, Interface Design, Human-Computer-Interaction, or equivalent experience