-Translate designs into high-quality digital assets, organize them, and communicate them in a way that they can be visually referenced and integrated by UX and engineering teams.
-Manage design component libraries
-Implement working processes for asset production as well as methods for efficiency and communication.
- Be the Point of contact across Design Teams, Engineering Teams, and Project Managers to provide top-notch Quality Assurance across all of our products.
-Take ownership of products final design implementation and communicate accurate specs across all product areas.
- Partner with key stakeholders to create digital (and occasionally print) materials in the form of presentations, documents, and websites.
- Develop clear communication materials to convey concepts and information so that it is relatable and memorable.
-Ability to work independently to troubleshoot technical and process-related issues.
- Best in class portfolio demonstrating top-notch design skills for print, web, and mobile platforms.
- A degree in relevant field: information design, communication arts, graphic design. In lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant work experience.
- Previous experience working on IOS or Andriod applications
-Significant organizational and process skills; ability to both implement efficient working processes as well as process-automation tools.
-2-3+ years of experience as a designer in the software development environment.
-Strong attention to detail and zero tolerance for inconsistency in design.
-Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills.
-Confidence in technical knowledge to be able to communicate expectations accurately with engineers and UX.
-Project management skills related to planning, allocating, and communicating.
-Creative problem-solving abilities.
-Sketch and Illustrator experience
- Examples of web/mobile web design compositions that are considerate of UI visual systems, hierarchy, and usability.
- Examples of illustration and/or data visualization.
- Experience working closely with UX and product management teams in the tech industry.
- Solid understanding of regional needs for asset localization.
- Ability to improve UX with good rationale.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs