This is a 13+ month assignment. Aquent's client is a fast-paced, project-focused innovation group at a Fortune 500 multi-national tech company. Projects are developed and executed at the intersection of ambitious science and an urgent user need or application. They are looking for a visual designer with a background in product design and a deep understanding of design systems.
As a Visual Designer, you will collaborate with scientists, designers and engineers to invent and realize new methods of interactions and unprecedented product experience, across digital and physical touch points.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Design and maintain a visual language system for all products, across both digital and physical touch points.
- Translate conceptual user interaction models into visual interfaces that are intuitive, accessible, and emotionally engaging.
- Execute against several work streams in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment and deliver strategically sound, conceptually based, iconic experiences.
- Collaborate with Product, Engineering, and Marketing teams to bring product design to life
- Help create and maintain presentation materials that communicate our technology to internal and external audiences.
- Work with external agencies (experience, design, and production, etc.)
- Additional areas of focus include: digital assets and collateral for our key marketing pages, and design for software and services and storytelling about key initiatives
- Bachelor's Degree and 4+ years of experience delivering visual design solutions with a specific focus on mobile applications.
- Portfolio showcasing work that includes conceptual explorations, visual language systems and design specs.
- Ability to demonstrate a collaborative approach with a cross functional team.
- Detail-oriented and organized, with strong visual design skills, layout, typography and high graphic standards.
- Knowledge of design and technology trends and how to apply these.
- Solid understanding of how to create assets for multi-resolution platforms.
- Expert proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Sketch and other web design tools.