As a UX/Visual Designer, you’ll be part of a tight-knit, interdisciplinary group responsible for building experiences that surprise and delight millions of users worldwide. This role will put you at the leading edge of human-centered design, product, and technology. You’ll work closely with product, engineering, animation and illustration teams to make using our products more delightful and engaging.
- Assist with creation of flows, mocks, and assets for a variety of projects.
- Apply detailed and practical understanding of best practices in product design to experiences made to engage and delight users.
- Communicate effectively in a cross-functional team and present ideas and designs effectively.
- Develop a variety of solutions for a broad design problem and communicate the rationale for decisions and choices.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Producing design mock ups of user flows and user interaction designs
- Putting design mocks in presentations and writing descriptions of design related issues
- Collaborate with design leads and other designers to create new product experiences
- Bachelor of Fine Arts or related field (in lieu of degree, 4+ years of experience).
- 2+ years of experience
- An online portfolio of professional creative work
- Proficiency with basic software design tools (i.e., Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Logical thinker capable of envisioning complex user flows
- Interest or experience with animation, character or game design
- Ability to prioritize tasks, manage workload and meet project deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Nice to have skills/Not required:
- Solid understanding of hand-held device/web/mobile graphics techniques and production practices.
- Strong creative and visual skills; the ability to explain your thinking; strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work independently and with a team.
- Prototyping skills and general coding knowledge
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs