**This Visual Designer role can sit in either Plano, TX; Boston, MA; Charlotte, NC; San Francisco, CA; or Pennington, NJ**
Our client is a large financial institution and they are looking for a Visual Designer to join their team for a 12+ month contract. This Visual Designer role can sit in either Plano, TX; Boston, MA; Charlotte, NC; San Francisco, CA; or Pennington, NJ and is 40 hours a week, health benefits and 401K offered.
Our client is seeking an experienced Visual Designer with motion graphics experience to work on creating user-centered experiences for its digital platforms which include mobile app, responsive web, ATM, Artificial Intelligence and other emerging technologies.
As a Visual Designer/Motion Designer, you’ll certainly do:
• Brand evangelist optimizing for digital interfaces.
• Look and feel of the interface through color, typeface, illustration, photography, and layout.
• Graphical asset production in the right format for the right platform, optimized for performance and display.
• Creates visual, animation, and cinematic effects to enliven digital interfaces.
• Leverages and enhances familiar screen transitions/animations to strengthen brand and experience.
• Uses movement to evoke emotional responses and communicate ideas more effectively.
What we’re looking for in Visual Designers:
• Insatiable learners: Hungry for ethnographic, business, competitive, technical, and all other types of knowledge that leads to the best design. Ever-curious with the patience to observe and see the things that others overlook; listens and learns from the larger community, recognizing that no one person can know it all. Understands that context makes or breaks experiences.
• Radical innovators: Unbound by rules while having a broad and deep knowledge of past and current norms and convention. Pushes for breakthrough solutions and test against familiarity to offer potential game-changers. Boundless tinker who is unafraid of failure. Wakes up every day with the desire to try new ways to solve problems in the endless pursuit of value. Ability to develop high-quality creative concept designs, with the ability to provide multiple conceptual designs.
• Joyful collaborators: A joy to work with - comfortable with presenting creative concepts, collaborating, absorbing feedback and improving designs through an iterative process.
• Infectious inspirers: Great communicators who can create excitement for a design and rationalize each and every aspect as the right solution. Uncommonly good at adjusting style to fit the situation and audience.
• Perfectionists: Synthesizes ideas into viable products/experiences by collaborating with a broad range of partners, negotiating the perfect balance of design, cost, and speed. Never rests until every detail is proudly polished. Exceptional attention to detail when creating designs, specifications, and assets and ability to be consistent with an established pattern & standards when required.
• On-the-ball organizers: Top-notch communication, problem-solving, issue-resolution and time management skills. Creates and manages detailed design plans.
Requirements for Visual Designers:
• 5+ years of design experience with a dazzling portfolio of designs.
• Mastery of user-centered design methodologies and rapid ideation processes like Lean XD, Design Sprints, and Fail-Fast.
• Mastery in designing for responsive web and mobile apps.
• Mastery in multi-channel industry standards and best practices.
• Mastery of Adobe products (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, After Effects).
• Mastery of Axure and Sketch.