A growing and exciting digital advertising agency in Portland, OR is looking to grow their design team with mid-senior level digital/visual designers in mid-late February!
This designer is an original thinker who contributes to the development of creative concepts, translating them into visual and interactive form. They are a team player who is skilled in matching strategic direction with appropriate design results for the Internet and Web based marketing initiatives. Attention to detail, combined with a strong working knowledge of design-related applications is essential.
• Designing solutions that meet or exceed strategic objectives
• Creating interactive design concepts
• Designing: mood boards; storyboards; interactive page layouts; site grids and interface demos; photo retouching and enhancements; animated GIFs
• Providing quality assurance on creative deliverables
• Building and maintaining a team rapport with creative team personnel, account managers, & project managers
• Portfolio demonstrating 3-5 years of proven design experience
• Strong digital design skills (i.e. web, apps, mobile, etc.)
• Strong visual, interactive and graphic design skills
• A solid working knowledge of the latest versions of Mac OS, Photoshop and Illustrator
NICE TO HAVES:
• Motion graphics, AfterEffects, and Illustration experience
• Passion to work with others in a collaborative design space with a team and agency that is quickly growing
- Big retail experience -- i.e. Nike, Adidas, Target, Macy's, Ebay, etc.