We are currently searching for a Visual Designer for a hybrid digital and print position for a client of ours located between NYU and Union Square Park.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Art Director, copy, research, UX, product and tech teams to create elegant design solutions to intricate problems and craft compelling visual experiences on a page. This person will liaise with the design team to achieve the highest quality of output, bringing new ideas to the table, and ensuring the project’s success which is measured in positive customer experience.
- Work closely with the Art Director and other team members to create polished materials that enhance the customer experience
- Manage the quality of the print design from the outset and beyond delivery
- Extrapolate design thinking across various mediums
- Develop an understanding of the technical capabilities and constraints of the systems, and anticipate how that impacts the design
- Communicate articulately with non-designers and stakeholders
- Proactive and able to work independently, with minimal supervision
- 2+ years of working in a creative role with extensive experience in print
- Has a superior-level understanding of graphic design, typography, color and layout
- Experience translating a design across its numerous use-cases
- Keen eye for details, and a knack for streamlined workflow
- Highly experienced in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, and Invision
- Collaborate well with copy, research, UX, product and tech teams
- Has a passion and curiosity for best design practices and new industry technologies
- A love of taking lots of complex information and distilling it on a page