Temp assignment with Fortune 500 Tech company in Mississauga!
The mid visual designer is a key member of the design team to help support creative solutions to customer problems in line with our brand vision. In this role, you will report to the design lead and work across all marketing channels in the creation of user interface designs, specifications as well as visual design of key marketing initiatives.
Do you describe yourself as…?
- Excellent ability to adhere to visual design guidelines quality libraries to support a consistent web and mobile interface design as well as provide design & concepts that
- Work closely with Senior Visual Designer to ensure final output of design & files for handoff to product developers
- Engage in creating new design and wireframes based on internal requirements and creative guidelines.
- Fluency in design and prototyping tools
- Solid knowledge of web, mobile and interactive design principles including layout, grid systems, information design and typography.
- Ensure implementation of visual and interactive systems that help to guarantee that designs fit the technical specifications of the product or application.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Utilize industry design standards and best practices towards the implement of design criteria, design guidelines, and design specs
- Excellent proficiency in all visual design & prototyping tools
- A dazzling online portfolio.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment to quickly execute ideas & design direction
- 2 – 5 years of experience in design preferably delivering in products or services
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment and deliver on project deadlines
- Previously worked with brand guidelines
- A strong, well-rounded designer
- Effective communicator
- Organized and detailed oriented
- Collaborative & Team oriented
- Passionate about design, technology & trends
- Have the courage to raise potential problem areas and communicate that to the design lead
Nice to haves
- Experience with UX research and analysis also a plus