Aquent is seeking a Visual Designer to join our client's team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop visual design, navigational flows, and click-through UX prototypes.
- Work with interaction designers, product managers and developers to create user-centered design.
- Apply the best design aesthetics, while effectively managing trade-offs between business needs and customer benefit.
- Create and maintain visual guidelines.
- Support other visual needs such as presentation for product managers and illustrations for publications.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 1-3 years of demonstrable experience in designing web and usable software experiences in an agile, startup-like product development environment.
- Experience in enterprise is a big plus.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Design, HCI, or similar.
- Strong conceptual skills.
- Strong portfolio that demonstrates visual aesthetic, systems thinking and core skills across a variety of categories and formats.
- Fluency with common design software, such as Sketch, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator for the creation of visual design deliverables/presentations.
- Strong communicators, who can creatively and effectively communicate ideas as a story to others with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Solid design experience for web, mobile and touch devices.
- A positive attitude, open mind, and a desire to collaborate with and learn from multi-disciplinary teams