Our client, a KILLER digital agency, is looking for TWO Visual Designers to join their team in leading ideation, strategy and concept for the redesign of their flagship customer acquisition property.
Start Date: 6/12/17
Duration: Contract runs through EOY with full-time hours
Client Location: Philadelphia (you will be working on client site full-time)
Large telecom client. Team will be re-architecting and redesigning the client's site. Client hsa launched sales, new campaign, and new product go-lives and the team will need to create pages for that. Landing pages - there are a lot of different looks from different agencies, so we must make it a more consistent style.
Skill and Role Summary:
Very large client with an opportunity to drastically effect the creative landscape of their digital footprint.
The person will need to be able to create things like:
• Mood Boards
• Style Tiles
• Style Guides
• Comps (static and interactive)
• VERY detailed oriented and organized
• ability to clearly and distinctly communicate a brand’s story
• ability to clearly relate design concepts to clients and feel comfortable leading client presentations
• ability to work with copywriters and creatives to help guide content creation
• ability to work well with other team members
• ability to work well with User Experience and Content Strategists
Responsive web redesign samples