Aquent is looking for a Visual Designer to join our client's in-house creative team. The right candidate will create visual designs for the web and interactive platforms. The candidate will need to be bright, imaginative, and a capable designer with strong communication skills. Close team collaboration is expected. Must work independently to tight deadlines, communicating effectively.
• Create infographics/images/videos/other media for team as requested
• Create mock-ups that communicate proposed concepts effectively.
• Create visual UI design for web and mobile apps based on wireframes provided by UX designers on staff
• Create prototypes and motion studies of screen transitions and animations
• Work on multiple projects while adhering to creative direction, technical specifications, brand identity and meeting tight deadlines.
• Keep up to date with the industry's trends and standards, latest tools and preferred practices.
Skills and Abilities:
• Stellar Visual design and user interface skills and understanding of web and mobile
• Must be highly detail-oriented, able to multi-task and adapt
• Must demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
• Must be a reliable, independent worker meeting tight deadlines
• Sharp attention to detail and presentation
• Ability to take critiques with a positive attitude
• Bachelors degree required.
• Minimum of three years of experience in Web design and online marketing, mobile exp a PLUS!!
• Fluency in current graphic design practices and web production software, such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects
• Ability to create superior, original designs for the Web
• Strong design style, including creative design solutions within the constraints of the internet.
• Strong conceptual skills, including online software concepts and online experience concepts
• Thorough understanding of composition typography color theory.
• Stellar Portfolio a must