The team includes 14 UX'ers (designers and researchers) working with roughly 25 product managers and 300 developers.
We're looking for a visual designer to help us as we move to ensure consistency of the UI for features across the product. We're also working to document our design system and this role would be responsible for continued work on an existing spec site (online style guide).
Top 3 daily responsibilities
- Present the user interface visually so information is easy to read, easy to understand and easy to find.
- Create a look consistent with Ads & Commerce products while pleasing our users.
- Communicate effectively in a cross-functional product development team and present ideas and designs effectively.
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g., interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), HCI, CS, or a related field or 5 years of equivalent practical experience.
- 3-5 Years as a Visual/Graphic Designer
- 3- 5 years of experience with industry standard design tools (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch).
- Experience designing web-based products for an enterprise-oriented website.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and familiarity with technical constraints and limitations as they apply to designing for platforms such as desktop and mobile, Android and iOS.
Nice to Have Skills:
- Proven ability to act as a leader in communicating conceptual ideas and design rationale, all within a user-centered design process.
- Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships