We are looking for a talented and experienced Visual designer to join our client’s Digital Customer Experience organization (DCE )team. In this role, you will be part of a multi-disciplinary team of interaction and visual designers committed to developing the next generation cross-platform UI interfaces.
You will be working in a fast-paced environment alongside their product and engineering teams to deliver all graphical assets and specs, including images, renderings, fonts, colors, icons, logos, etc., as well as focus on the design of mobile UI animations and transitions that improve usability and delight consumers.
You will also be expected to understand the differences and nuances inherent in the major mobile OSes – iOS, Android, BlackBerry, etc. Finally, you will thrive at pushing their digital design while working within the ecosystem of their brand. Providing their multi-disciplinary team with world class visuals that communicate the heart and soul of our products will help them continue in their role as the leader in the mobile financial services space.
• 5+ years experience in mobile user interface with an emphasis on visual design
• Proven understanding of brand development and representation in the mobile space, responsive web design, and traditional web design
• A skilled hand at visually simplifying complex information
• Good communications and interpersonal skills
• A demonstrated experience in motion graphics and a familiarity with motion design and production tools is a bonus for this position.
• Ability to create detailed design specifications and mockups to communicate design intent
• Sharp design sensibilities, critical thinking, and an eye for details
• Familiarity with the mobile space, and an awareness of the relevant technical and ergonomic considerations
• Strong organization skills and an ability to handle multiple projects
• Ability to create accurate and polished final assets for the digital experience
• Proven ability to meet deadlines
• Comfortable taking direction