At this company, Visual Designers weave iconography, typography, color, space and texture together to help our users successfully navigate our products. We believe that all of our products should be beautiful and accessible. As a Visual Designer, with a focus on production, you’ll rely on user-centered design principles to produce high-quality visuals—from concept to execution—across many platforms. You will be responsible for the visual artifacts created throughout the UX design process, and will work closely with engineers and your fellow designers to move these concepts into reality. You’ll collaborate with your fellow designers to expand the this company's visual language into an innovative and emerging new space.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Contribute designs to one or more of company's consumer facing products.
- Deliver specs, redlines, style guides, assets, and any additional supporting documentation to clearly communicate deliverables to the design and engineering teams.
- Support design team in providing structure and organization to system-wide UI patterns.
- Communicate effectively in a cross-functional product development team and present ideas and designs effectively.
- Solicit and incorporate directions and input from visual design team lead.
- BA/BS in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), HCI, CS, or a related field.
- 3 - 4 years of experience in Photoshop, Illustrator and/or Sketch.
- 3 - 4 years of experience designing outstanding software-based products or apps, and/or experience with structuring exceptional, print-based materials is a Must.
Nice to haves:
- Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project milestones and deadlines is a Must.
- Experience in interfacing and collaborating with software engineers/developers is a Plus.
- Proven ability to act as a leader in communicating conceptual ideas and design rationale, all within a user-centered design process is a Plus.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs