Pay: Up to 158/hr. DOE
6 month contract on-site at client location
**** Please include Portfolio link with resume for consideration. ****
Title: Visual Designer
As a Visual Designer, you will work with creative leadership and key marketing partners to deliver our products, stories, and services to the world. We work on identities, websites, apps, and experiences. The Designer will contribute to the development of interactive experiences, brand identities and design language that captures the character of our brands. You will collaborate daily with a diverse set of specialists from strategists, information architects, marketers, project managers, writers and engineers to deliver these campaigns, sites and experiences.
Specific areas of focus:
* Interaction design and digital experiences
* Strategic branding, brand identity development and documentation
* Data Visualization
* Prototyping, exhibition design and environmental graphics not required, but a big plus
- Contribute strategically to the development of brand identities
- Create aesthetically excellent work that is true to the our brand spirit
- Drive projects from start to finish, collaborating with Marketing, Engineering, and other web designers and developers.
- Work with external agencies (experience, design and production, etc.)
- Additional areas of focus include: specifications, digital assets, and collateral for our key marketing pages, and storytelling about key initiatives
- Ability to think and develop across experiences versus individual moments.
- Bachelor's Degree in Interaction Design or related field + 5 years of experience in Interaction design or related field.
- 5-7 years of experience at a world-class creative interactive agency or in-house marketing or product team
- An awe-inspiring portfolio of brand-defining identities, websites, apps and artifacts
- Solid understanding of how to create assets for multi-resolution platforms.
- Ability to demonstrate a collaborative approach with marketing partners and developers
- Expert proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Sketch and other web design tools
Nice to have:
- Detail-oriented and organized, with strong visual design skills, layout, typography and high graphic standards.
- Knowledge of design and technology trends and how to apply these to projects
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Pay: Up to 158/hr. DOE