Pay: Up to $59/hr. DOE
12 month contract on-site at client location
*****Must include portfolio link in resume*******
Visual Designers weave iconography, typography, color, space and texture together to help our users successfully navigate our products.
We believe that all of our products should be beautiful and accessible. As a Visual Designer, you’ll delight users with designs that inspire, engage and excite them. You’ll create delightful, beautiful and accessible high-quality visuals--from concept to execution--primarily for Analytic products. You’ll collaborate with the team design lead, marketing and product teams to constantly refine the design language for the suite of enterprise measurement applications and create visual infrastructure that enable consistency across suite of measurement applications.
This role will involve executing on diverse responsibilities within a user experience team. The individual must be self-driven and be able to work without much supervision. Trustworthiness, attention to detail, and resourcefulness are paramount.
- Create visual content for Analytics products within Material Design guidelines
- Visually present user interface so information is easy to read, easy to understand and easy to find
- Create a look consistent with all of client - while pleasing our users.
- Support other analytics goals and processes
- Design and communicate clear organizational structure for housing visual assets
- Liaise with cross-functional stakeholders on project progress
- Communicate in a cross-functional team and present ideas and designs effectively.
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), HCI, CS, or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with user interface design patterns — Material Design and/or mobile a plus
- 2+ years experience in visual design for a large brand
- Excellent Photoshop and Illustrator / Sketch skills
- Strong evidence of excellent verbal and written skills and eye for design especially typography and color theory
- Proven track record of designing and shipping successful visual designs for multiple platforms
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships.
- Strong core visual design skills and knowledge of user-centered design methodologies
- Works quickly and enjoys the fast pace of the industry
- Demonstrates strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project milestones and deadlines.
Nice to have:
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Understanding of analytics tools and data visualization
- Strong acumen for motion design and user experience design
- Proven ability to act as a leader in communicating conceptual ideas and design rationale, all within a user-centered design process.
- Understanding of basic principles of animation.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Pay: Up to $59/hr. DOE