About This Role:
* Fun facts about our great Fortune 500 client:
* Started as an Express Mail company in 1850
* In addition to financial services, this company also is involved in travel & leisure, publishing, small business
* Named 62nd Best Company to work for (2008)
Here is the exciting part. Our innovative and inspiring Fortune 500 financial service client is looking for a contract/freelance Visual Designer to join their creative Team. This role is onsite in NYC, 5 days/40 hours a week until the end of the year with the opportunity to extend/convert.
* This highly creative, forward-thinking, customer focused client is hiring a contract Visual Designer for their mobile Android applications. This position will work directly with product owners and engineers.
* The ideal candidate will have experience creating an outstanding user experience, user-interface and graphic design for mobile apps.
* The Visual Designer will also have a lead role shaping product benefits into engaging and intuitive user experiences.
* Strong experience creating pixel-perfect visual designs and exporting assets for developers (using Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.).
* Proficient in creating wireframes, prototypes, site maps and user interaction flows (using Invision, Axure, etc.).
* Solid knowledge of UI, UX , IA and knowledge of responsive design, HTML, and CSS
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Experience collaborating with product owners and engineers to bring a design to fruition during all phases of the project
* Leverage Agile product development methodology to deliver quality outputs within sprint cycles
* Understanding the needs of clients to ensure the features developed/designed meet expectations
* Help define test & learn approach through A/B or Multi-variant testing
* Entrepreneurial and strategic mindset, with a sense of urgency, positive attitude and the ability to excel in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment
* Three to four years of design experience, especially for iOS and Android applications
* Degree in interaction design, new media design or related design field – or equivalent working experience
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
About This Role: