An exciting 12 month opportunity has come available at Aquent's Fortune 500 multi-national tech client in New York!
For this assignment, Aquent's client is looking for a visual designer with development experience who helps ad publishers create beautiful, performant native styles. Focus on publishers that are unable to commit design/dev resources to native ads.
1. Work directly with publisher and their sales team to identify good locations for native ads.
2. Create designs that match the surrounding content (including proofs in a design tool like sketch or photoshop) and iterate if needed to create designs that are client policy compliant
3. Implement these designs as Native Styles using CSS directly in DRX
- Share these templates to a repository accessible to all publishers
- Review style implementations in context (i.e. on-site / in-app) and evaluate them against playbook best practices.
- If a style is poorly implemented, suggest modifications to the pub’s account manager, including suggestions for templates that might work better instead.
- Propose/develop method to easily identify poor implementations for future automation of process
- 1+ years working full time as a web designer + developer
- Experience using Sketch, Photoshop and CSS
- A good eye for visual design and elements like alignment, colors, spacing, and typography.
- Experience using HTML and CSS to design beautiful, responsive websites.
- Good communication skills for client interactions
Nice to have:
- Experience in digital advertising