Contract through the end of the year
Onsite in Boston, mA
Our client is looking for a Visual Designer! They're an interactive media company and work with telecom, IT, and media clients. The work they do ranges from mobile to web, interactive TV, and digital interfaced embedded in physical environments.
The Visual Designer must have experience in screen design and it is important that they also have an understanding of how to deliver excellent quality visual solutions on smaller portable
screens. Deep working knowledge of standard visual design tools like Photoshop and Illustrator are a must. Experience with Flash, 3D graphics packages, and motion graphics
software like After Effects is essential.
Knowledge, skills and attributes:
• Prior experience designing applications that balance user needs, commercial interests,
and technological constraints.
• Experience designing for cross-platform services.
• 3+ years experience
• Willingness to travel and work overseas
• Visual design of interfaces across several digital platforms: mobile, the Web, PC
applications, and interactive TV.
• Participate at the early stages of project definition and proposition creation on
• Produce UX and GUI concepting
• Produce personas, storyboards, scenarios, design prototypes, motion graphic
solutions, transitions and demos created in Flash, 3D or similar software packagePage 2 of 2
• Effectively communicate and present research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed
design, and design rationale both verbally and visually
• Participate as a contributor to an interdisciplinary team that includes other designers,
project management, business and brand strategists, and hardware and software
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs