Our client is a Seattle-based E-Commerce company who has a need for a Visual Designer (Digital and Print) with their internal creative team. Their mission is to create beautiful visual designs, communications, on-site graphics, photography, videos, style guides, and user experiences. They are responsible for branding and the creative development of style guides for a wide range of services, features and categories (Books, Movies, Music, Video Games, Electronics, Beauty, and many more) for websites around the world. They apply strategic insight to delight customers—driving discovery, engagement, and trust.
Who You Are: The ideal candidate would be highly motivated, self-directed, enthusiastic person who works well under pressure and can thrive in a deadline driven atmosphere. They must have a strong individual sense of aesthetics and be able to bring stylish, elevated ideas to the table. In addition, they should have the ability to deliver clean, on-brand designs based on existing style guides and brand guidelines in a fast-paced environment for. This position requires intrinsic design abilities, typographic skills, digital expertise, and acute attention to detail. Not only do you have the technical skills and a killer portfolio to back it up, you function as a conceptual thinker that can contribute to larger multi-channel campaigns. The ability to manage multiple projects and communicate with key stakeholders is essential.
- Designing strongly branded promotional content
- Developing clean and effective graphic templates and style guides
- Fulfilling multiple project requests while simultaneously meeting tight deadlines
- Advocating the power of design to partners
- Collaborating with Art Directors, Writers, and other Designers to develop campaign concepts for new products and services